Red-Eyes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-Eyes Academy

Welcome to Red-Eyes Academy.Here is where your heart, mind and deck become one.To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trooper0102's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Trooper0102's test results Empty
PostSubject: Trooper0102's test results   Trooper0102's test results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Deck: (30)
Originality (15) –It’s awesome And nobody plays a deck like that anymore
Playability (7) – The deck works, but it’s too much based on getting the skull servants in ur graveyard and getting that king of the skull servants in play. If you miss one particular card, you’re dead in the water.
Player: (40)
Attitude (7) – Was a good player, raged sometimes if the draws were bad (almost all of the draws were bad)
Knowledge (5 ) – Knows a good deal of the games rules, even though he only plays it for 2 days
Skill (8 ) – Quite new to the game. Only played it for 2 days, But he has potential.

Result: (30)
Game 1 (4) – Macro vs Zombie skull servant. I won, but he drew terribly. Only monsters
Game 2 (5) – Malefic vs Zombie skull servant. I won, after long stalling with reaper. Kicked for game with malefic rainbow dragon when he drew only spell and traps
Game 3 (4) – Automatical loss

Due to the results, you are placed in the Red-Eyes Wyvern Dorm

Back to top Go down

Trooper0102's test results
Page 1 of 1