Red-Eyes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-Eyes Academy

Welcome to Red-Eyes Academy.Here is where your heart, mind and deck become one.To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CyberAngel08's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

CyberAngel08's test results Empty
PostSubject: CyberAngel08's test results   CyberAngel08's test results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Deck: (30)
Originality (12) – is quite unlike common decks
Playability (7) – The deck works, but it’s too much based on getting the right cards. If you miss one particular card, you’re dead in the water.
Player: (40)
Attitude (10) – Was a good player, kept profesional
Knowledge (8 ) – Knows the rules of the game and the rulings for your cards, and his own
Skill (16) – he works with good skill, just the deck itself could use some upgrading. But he has potential.

Result: (30)
Game 1 (4) – Blackings vs Hero. I won, but he drew terribly.
Game 2 (5) – Infernity vs Hero. I won, after he made quite some good combo’s, but only a misplay in the end, placing absolute zero in defense while all I had was 4 backrow and stygian sergeants. 3 of the 4 he should have known to be Barriers, but well, happens to the best, me including xD
Game 3 (6) – Automatical loss

Due to the results, you are placed in the Red-Eyes Black dragon Dorm
Back to top Go down

CyberAngel08's test results
Page 1 of 1