Red-Eyes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-Eyes Academy

Welcome to Red-Eyes Academy.Here is where your heart, mind and deck become one.To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SilverStream test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dueling_master
Admin
Admin
dueling_master

SilverStream test results Empty
PostSubject: SilverStream test results   SilverStream test results I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Deck(22)
Originality- (12)Played a Malefic deck havent played to many of them decks
Playability-(10) it was playable just didnt show enough big plays where they counted didnt feel it had enough not enough staples aguset me that alowed me to sworm the field

Player(25)
Attitude-(10) had a real good positive attude
Knowledge-(7) had dissent knowledge bout his deck didnt use his field spell malefic world n trap skill drain to his full advantage
Skill-(Cool missed a few atks that would of took took him to the lead n won a game

results (15)
Game1(4) loss vs Infernity- didnt get to my LPs at all played well but in the end i swormed the field n took him out

Game2(6) loss vs dragon-went down to the whire desent plays but missed an atk that could of iced the game 4 him n played the game out

game3(5) loss vs Gishk- once i got his malefic out the way he was a sittin duck lol

note to duelest(has solid gameplay exp. but needs more staples would help him wth sworm decks need to take a few more chances cause a few turns he didnt atk when i had a bluff goin but all n all hes real solid )

62of100
wellcome to Red-Eyes B. Dragon dorm
Back to top Go down

SilverStream test results
Page 1 of 1