Red-Eyes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-Eyes Academy

Welcome to Red-Eyes Academy.Here is where your heart, mind and deck become one.To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3rd Time Lucky's results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

3rd Time Lucky's results Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Time Lucky's results   3rd Time Lucky's results I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:59 am

Deck: (30)
Originality (7) – Tour Guide Plant. Kind of the current meta. Used by people a lot
Playability (12) – works well, suffers from deaddraws sometimes, but is a good deck.

Player: (40)
Attitude (10) – nice guy, has respect and can handle a loss well
Knowledge (8 ) – knows rulings well
Skill (16) – Is a good player, misses some plays sometimes, but good in general

Result: (30)
Game 1 (5) – Macro Rabbit vs Tour Guide Plant. I won, with macro control. Barely used the rabbits =.
Game 2 (5) – Watts vs Tour Guide Plant. He won,. With major control of the game.
Game 3 (4) – Infernity vs Tour Guide Plant. I won, having mainly control of the duel. OTK’d with doom dragon and archfiend

Due to the results, you are placed in the Red-Eyes Black Dragon Dorm
Back to top Go down

3rd Time Lucky's results
Page 1 of 1