Red-Eyes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-Eyes Academy

Welcome to Red-Eyes Academy.Here is where your heart, mind and deck become one.To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reviving this academy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

Reviving this academy Empty
PostSubject: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:10 pm

ok people

I got some ideas that may liven up this academy.

1. Tutorials:

We need someone to make posts that are giving people something to read. This means, tutorials, like how to create your side deck, or what staples to use, or how to build a deck of a certain kind. All of this can be put in a part called Tutorials.

2. Tournaments:

We've been talking a lot about these academy wars, but nothing happened sofar. So, my guess is, just give a certain date, and each week, we have a small tournament.

3. Posting here:

A lot of people, usually the newer people, are eager to see what we have, and post some things. Then, after some time, it becomes old news, dull. So, they stop looking. An idea to prevent it from becoming dull, is making interesting patrs, like Off-Topic talk, or Special Request section. that way, people can always be active. Also, sometimes we should change the l;ay-out of the forum, giving people something new to watch at.

Also an important part, the leadership of this academy. I noticed that dueling_master isn't one of the most active users. And even though this is his academy, I'm afraid choices have to be made, and frankly, if he doesn't, who will? Gogeta7133 seems to have put more time and effort in this than dueling_master (no offense intended), and seems to be more fit for a leading position.

I hope these contributions won't fall to deaf ears, and I hope we can work on this together.

Sylveraine
Back to top Go down
Gogeta7133
Admin
Admin
Gogeta7133

PostSubject: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm

I like all those ideas as for duelist_master I shall have a talk with him myself
Back to top Go down
https://red-eyes-and-frost-a.forumotion.com
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 pm

alright

tho keep in mind that time's vital.
it may sound stupid, but you can't expect me to wait half a month for dueling_master to return xD
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Admin
Admin
ZombieKing19

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:37 pm

this is so true like for real we need more active ppl on here if we wat dis academy to be da best but i can be in charge of the tournaments
Back to top Go down
Gogeta7133
Admin
Admin
Gogeta7133

PostSubject: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Admin
Admin
ZombieKing19

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm

this academy war dats pose to be goin on since there is no date set i will set it for tomorrow at 12 pm if anyone cnt be online round dat time post here or pm me on dueling network n let me knw
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 am

uhm.

I think ur mixing stuff up.
The war is what's gonna be with our roster, and the 6 ppl.
the lil tournaments are what we need done. I think
that's what you can do best
Back to top Go down
dueling_master
Admin
Admin
dueling_master

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 am

yea i know i havent been a gd leader 4 this academy r been on 4 a while but even though im goin to start to try this is my very 1st academy n yes its not as easy as it looks but 4 now on ill be the leader startin now just want to say sorry n lets move on wth academy
Back to top Go down
Gogeta7133
Admin
Admin
Gogeta7133

PostSubject: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 am

Good
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm

haha, ok, no hard feelings =3
Back to top Go down
ZombieKing19
Admin
Admin
ZombieKing19

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 pm

hell yea let's get dis done and ok i got it now bout da tournaments if anyone wat to start a lil tournament come to me on here or dn
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 am

haha, I kinda like these ideas ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
ZombieKing19
Admin
Admin
ZombieKing19

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:16 pm

yes the ideas are very great let's keep them coming
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 am

We could add Teachers that will teach dorm things and assign assignments and those people could be on a lot (aka, be more active) or punishments could be held like "Detentions" (one day ban)
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviving this academy   Reviving this academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviving this academy
Page 1 of 1