Red-Eyes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red-Eyes Academy

Welcome to Red-Eyes Academy.Here is where your heart, mind and deck become one.To attract good fortune, spend a new penny on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deck_master system,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dueling_master
Admin
Admin
dueling_master

deck_master system, Empty
PostSubject: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 am

firstly 4 those who don't know what deck masters r they are monsters that put to the side with an effect and can be Special summoned anytime and if there sent to the grave by battle r card eff u lose the duel except it u fusion xyz r sync summon. then if the fusion xyz r sync is sent to grave u lose

i need help putting this all together so there is a 25 DP bonus for each card u make an eff for n must get approved to get the DP
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 am

sumhow, makes no sense =.
Back to top Go down
dueling_master
Admin
Admin
dueling_master

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:13 am

ima reword it just havent had time to
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 am

ok =P
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
Red-Eyes Black Dragon
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:41 am

dueling_master wrote:
firstly 4 those who don't know what deck masters r they are monsters that put to the side with an effect and can be Special summoned anytime and if there sent to the grave by battle r card eff u lose the duel except it u fusion xyz r sync summon. then if the fusion xyz r sync is sent to grave u lose

i need help putting this all together so there is a 25 DP bonus for each card u make an eff for n must get approved to get the DP

I somehow remember a ps2 game for this... erm... yugioh rose crusaders I think.anyway a good deck master would be dark magician or stardust, I dunno I guess it is up to you. Lets see... what kind of help do you need?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
dueling_master
Admin
Admin
dueling_master

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 pm

mainly to make the effs 4 the deckmasters i would get everything in order if i had a comp that i could get on when ever i wanted to but i dont so if u want to help its i beleave 25 r so for each card u do but its got to be aproved 1st to get the DP
Back to top Go down
Sylveraine
Admin
Admin
Sylveraine

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 pm

uhm, ain't it more easily to just use the regular deckmaster rules xD?
the way they used 'm in cyber world?
Back to top Go down
dueling_master
Admin
Admin
dueling_master

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:00 am

actully thats how i want to based off of but it be better to make the rules as we go if u know what i mean we still need the effs of the deck masters cause not every card we got goes wth the cards kaiba n lil yugi had its all bout twickin the system anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deck_master system,   deck_master system, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deck_master system,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red-Eyes Academy :: Main Page :: Game Changer-
Jump to: